Sunday, March 29, 2015

Indiana's anti-gay law.

I don't see what all the fuss is about. So Indiana is giving people the right to decide not to serve gay people? Big deal. If I don't want to serve gays, I shouldn't have to. And if I don't want to serve blacks, I shouldn't have to. And if I don't want to serve women, I shouldn't have to. And if I don't want to serve Hispanics, I shouldn't have to. If I don't want to serve Jews, I shouldn't have to. And if I don't want to serve Catholics, I shouldn't have to. If I don't want to serve Mormons, I shouldn't have to. And if I don't want to serve Muslims, I shouldn't have to. And if I don't want to serve foreigners, I shouldn't have to. If I don't want to serve people with disabilities, I shouldn't have to. And if I don't want to serve the elderly, I shouldn't have to. And if I don't want to serve people who don't look good with their clothes off, I shouldn't have to. If I don't want to serve people who practice oral sex, I shouldn't have to. And if I don't want to serve people who make less than, say $100,000 a year, I shouldn't have to. If I don't want to serve people who are bald, I should have to. And if I don't want to serve people who don't believe that the USA is the greatest nation in the history of the world because it stands up for freedom and human rights, I shouldn't have to. Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment